Coming Soon- the Pictures that Kati took at Savana's baptism!!!
Friday, July 25, 2008
Random Pics from Grandmas..
So- this is the kind of stuff that we do when we go to TEMPERATE summer weather..

My Brother who just graduated from Police Academy (hence the shaved head...) loves kids. They are all sitting on a recently returned chair, that was my great grandmas- which is why it is in the garage... We were watching Noah ride his bike..

The kids playing with the neighbors toys- Noah jumped right in to the teenagers game- I swear he has no fear...
They found all 3 pairs of glasses on my moms bedside table- I figured that was better than the diamond earrings she had left there as well.. (I put them on your bathroom counter, in case you can't find them mom).
Coming Soon- the Pictures that Kati took at Savana's baptism!!!
Coming Soon- the Pictures that Kati took at Savana's baptism!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it looks like your kids had lots of fun at your parents house! and I am sure you did to.
is this liam's favorite eating position?
Post a Comment